Fishpond Firehole Backpack
PICK UP AT THE SHOP
Just call ahead before your trip and we will have your order ready to go.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $45
It's our pleasure to offer free and fast shipping on domestic orders over $45.
Some days your only shot at securing solitude is to put the parking lot in the rearview mirror. The Firehole Backpack will bring you there. This 26-liter platform features thoughtful organization, plenty of support and breathability, and an abundance of water storage for full days on the trail. Whether you’re tallying up the miles or just bushwacking to your favorite run, the recycled nylon exterior will withstand a beating, while keeping load-weight at a minimum. Loaded with exclusive features, including an exterior boot and wader pouch for wet gear, integrated net holders, and specialty attachments for your existing Fishpond Chest Pack, the Firehole is a favorite among backcountry anglers and travelers everywhere.
PACK ONLY...The chest pack shown in one photo is just to illustrate that you can attach other Fishpond gear to the front straps.
- Lightweight foam shoulder strap, hip belt, and molded back panel
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Stowable Hypalon® wader/boot pouch with additional exterior attachment points
- Interior sleeve and pass-through for hydration reservoir
- Four-way attachment points on either side of the pack accommodate Lariat Gear Straps
- Exterior top and back side pockets and hip belt stash pockets for quick access
- Removable hip belt
- Coated webbing haul handle
- Integrated net slots and water bottle holders on either side of pack
- Compatible with Thunderhead Chest Pack, Sagebrush Pro Mesh Vest, Canyon Creek Chest Pack, and Cross-Current Chest Pack