HMH TRV Spartan Vise
PICK UP AT THE SHOP
Just call ahead before your trip and we will have your order ready to go.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $45
It's our pleasure to offer free and fast shipping on domestic orders over $45.
HMH’s latest and greatest addition to their vise line. The TRV is the first vise HMH has made with a True inline Rotary action. This means the hook shank can be aligned with the axis of rotation of the vise, allowing materials to be held while the hook is rotated. Great for dubbing loops, chenille, tinsel, or palmering a hackle! Jaws are cast in true HMH style out of tool steel, other than the jaws, all parts are stainless steel, brass or powdercoated for protection. The Jaws are now with black oxide (gun blueing) coating. The TRV comes only with the impressive brass palm wheel.
- Infinite Head Angle Adjustment
- Longest Tying Platform for Better Tying
- Hardened Tool Steel Jaws
- Stainless Steel Chassis
- Ultra-smooth 360º Rotary Action
- Smooth Disc Drag Rotary Tension Adjustment
- Large solid brass palm wheel
- Fast, One-Hand Operation clamping knob
- Choice of Powder Coated Steel Pedestal Base, or C-Clamp or solid Bronze Base
- Neoprene Vise Pouch Included with Bronze Base Vise
- Lifetime Guarantee