Improved accuracy is a result of smoother tracking and increased line speed and line control... all features of Sage’s revolutionary Konnetic Technology®. Creating an impossibly light blank with enhanced hand-to-fly sensitivity, Konnetic Technology utilizes advanced modulus positioning that places carbon fibers to exacting tolerances. This creates slimmer blank profiles with unparalleled strength and efficient energy transfer throughout the shaft. Konnetic Technology’s highly responsive and robust blanks feel connected, offering significantly enhanced torsional stability and minimal vibration for casts that track effortlessly and accurately.
- Unique, proprietary carbon/resin composite developed specifically for Konnetic Technology® rods and found exclusively in Sage rods.
- Advanced modulus positioning creates slimmer profiles, greater strength, and more efficient energy transfer along the length of the shaft.
- Optimized hoop to axial fiber positioning reduces blank weight and enhances cross-sectional strength and performance.
- High compression molding for increased fiber density, reducing weight with uncompromised durability.
- Superior tracking through minimized lateral and torsional movement.
- Focused energy transfer creates greater connectivity with less effort.
Enhanced blank construction featuring a proprietary graphite hoop combined with minimal glass scrim. The result is a lighter, more responsive and livelier rod blank with a narrower shaft. The lightness and responsiveness of Generation 5 technology lets you feel the line load for optimized casting control, and enables us to continue designing new rod applications that are leaders in their class.
- Unique graphite hoop material combined with Sage's proprietary carbon/resin composite found only in Generation 5 technology rods.
- Modulus positioning optimizes blank strength, responsiveness, and performance along the length of the shaft.
- Enhanced graphite hoop with minimal glass and axial fiber positioning reduces weight, improves responsiveness, and enhances cross-sectional durability and performance
Graphite IIIe Technology brings power and durability resulting in a more connected feel throughout the casting stroke, making longer and more accurate casts possible. Constructed using glass scrims within layers of graphite, Graphite IIIe rods are noted for their light weight, dependability, and smooth feel.
- Sage proprietary carbon/resin composite materials.
- Modulus positioning enhances blank strength and performance along the length of the shaft.
- Graphite / glass scrim layered construction reduces weight and increases cross-sectional durability and performance.